Some things of common knowledge you know and some you do not yet know like ”Camel milk does not freeze”. There are some facts that are difficult to believe but they are absolutely true. Know such interesting things that will increase tremendously in your general knowledge….
1. 11 percent of people in the world use the left hand.
2. Most people are born in August.
3. The taste of food comes only after getting saliva (saliva) in it.
4. On average people fall asleep within 7 minutes of going to bed.
5. Bear has 42 teeth.
6. The ostrich’s eye is larger than its brain.
7. Lemon contains more sugar than strawberry.
8. Eight percent of people have an extra rib.
9. 85 percent of the world’s plants occur inside the sea.
10. Hawaiian alphabets are just 13.
11. Mickey Mouse’s name in Italy is Topolino.
12. The blood of a crab is colorless. It becomes blue after getting oxygen.
13. Gravity is required to swallow birds.
14. The most commonly used letter of English alphabet is E.
15. The two most common languages used in the world are Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and English.
16. The cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
17. Perth is the city in Australia where the strongest wind blows.
18. The smallest bone of a human is in the ear.
19. Cats spend 66 percent of their lives sleeping.
20. Switzerland has the most chocolate consumed in the world. Here every person eats chocolate at an average of 10 kg in a year.
21. Money is the number one thing that couples argue about the most.
22. When lightning falls, the temperature can be as high as 30,000 degrees. 23. Every time you see the full moon, every time it has only one side.
24. Honey is the only natural substance that never spoils.
25. Australia is the only continent where there is no active volcano.
26. The longest street in the world is Yonge Street in Toronto. This Canadian-based street is 1,896 km long.
27. What does 90 percent of the world’s population do?
28. Cocaine was initially found to contain cocaine.
29. All insects have 6 legs.
30. Banana beer is sold in East Africa.
31. The giraffe cleans the ear with its 21 inch long tongue.
32. Australia was initially known as Newholland.
33. You blink so many times in a day that it is equivalent to closing your eyes for half an hour.
34. There are 26 bones in the paws of your foot.
35. On an average a person has 78 percent water in his brain.
36. If numbers from 1 to 100 are added continuously, the sum is 5020.
37. Cold water in sponge is more than hot water.
38. Electricity falls 6,000 times every minute on Earth.
39. Fire increases more rapidly than upstream.
40. Camel milk does not freeze. “Camel milk does not freeze”
41. The elephant sleeps for 4,5 hours in twenty four hours.
42. It is possible for the cow to climb the ladder when they cannot descend the ladder.
43. A frog can swallow something only with eyes closed.
44. Human tongue cures faster.
45. Nine million more people also have a birthday with you.
46. Kissing for 1 minute burns 26 calories.
47. You burn more calories in sleep than watching TV.
48. Frogs usually do not swallow water. They get moisture through their skin.
49. Crocodile’s tongue does not move.
50. Every person spends 25 years sleeping on an average.